Friday, August 5, 2011

Chillin with my gnomies

 
 

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love gnomes. It started as a little girl when my mom bought me The Gnome book. At our trailer in Tobermory we have lots of them scattered around our campsite. I do realize that they are kind of tacky which stops me from decorating our home garden with them, but I do love them even though they are tacky!
I have wanted this stamp set from There she Goes stamps ever since it came out, and now I finally have it!

Stamps: My little friend-There she goes stamps
Papers: My mind's eye-Lime Twist-Fly a kite
Copic markers, chipboard, button & ribbon


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andrea Murdock said...

Loving this card and stamp! Must borrow hee hee

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Totally awesome, Tracy!! Your colouring is WOW fantastic!

(How did I know Andrea would be trying to scam these off you already?! hahahaha!)

Andrea Murdock said...

Busted! Lol

Mary J said...

Oh I love this Tracy! Such fun and love the papers!

Post a Comment